View Single Post
Old 04.17.2006, 03:09 PM   #16
Soundtrax
bad moon rising

Soundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by saoq
Gala - Free from Desire (the "My love got no money- He's got strong beliefs")
Roy Vedas - Fragments of life (excellent song, pure pop, vocoderish vocals)
sash - encore une fois
the army of lovers also (crucified, sexual revolution)- but that's too kitsch

i like 90s pop. nostalgia - I was a teenager then. Do you think there's gonna be a 90s revival/backlash?

hey, gala and roy vedas are totaly amazing that i totaly forgot that they exist, but now i downloaded it and can remember, really 2 amazing songs.

if i think there will be a revival? i think there is no real need of revival, because the same kinda music isnt even dead yet it just lives on with Deep Dish, DJ Sammy, Eric Prydz, The Shapeshifters, and so on, but the quality of this kind of music in the new century is much better i think.

yeah, i forgot scooter too and haddway, and john secada and culture beat (mr. vain), and so on... keep on posting... i didnt even expect to get so many good ones, some of which have totaly dissappeared from my memory