View Single Post
Old 11.19.2016, 12:12 PM   #19907
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Haha. I thought I was the only one who didn't like 2. The kid thing irritates the fuck out of me and then it all just seems to descend into non-stop shooting at things, making me feel like I'm watching someone else playing a video game.

Ha! Yep. That's basically how I feel. Fuck the stupid kid, fuck the shooting.

Also, as a real-life, hardcore claustrophobic ass motherfucker, I CANNOT STAND that scene where Bishop worms his way through that fucking endless tunnel. That's made me flip out since I was a kid. In fact, I remember my dad really wanted me to watch Aliens when I was little, but was worried about that scene ... not the exsessive violence or the Sugarhill Gang of monsters, but the proxy claustrophobia I'd feel from the tunnel scene.

My father is a strange man. We watched it anyway.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|