View Single Post
Old 04.04.2010, 11:18 PM   #39
reginald
stalker

reginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Yeah, that's Quatermass and the Pit. Interestingly, given what you say about how scary it is, and how it's generally thought of as a sf film, it was recently voted the best British horror film of all time, just pipping The Devil Rides Out and The Wicker Man to the top spot.

I didn't know that ! Well....now I don't feel so bad when I screamed like a little girl first time I saw that flick ! Nah...just joshing, but it is still chilling and I feel vindicated with that honor bestowed on it. Great gif capture btw...that grasshopper Martian thingy at the end above the crane.

Another British flick that frightened me was "The Devil's Bride" (USA title...was that "The Devil Rides Out" ?)....geezus, just as I was writing this I looked it up on another window and sure enough IT IS !! That old Christopher Lee movie !! YIPES...I must be clairvoyant tonight !!!

http://movies.nytimes.com/movie/8932...s-Out/trailers

reginald is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|