View Single Post
Old 06.27.2018, 08:20 PM   #4078
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Pretty much every day I walk to work west on East 6th Street, across Cooper Square, past the dipshit twins playing badminton in the middle of the sidewalk next to Cooper Union, past the cube in Astor Place, to the uptown at Broadway at 8th St, and I see at least a dozen caucasian dopers sleeping under the building scaffoldings all over the neighborhood, and in the restaurant stairwells, they migrate to Starbucks to use their bathroom and sleep in the front rooms, there are usually a half dozen or so spread out around astor place; they are the campers with their sad dogs, a new code for dope user, dressing like a camper with their template camo colored rags pieced together and sad dog. And when I say dope, I mean heroin or other hard opiates, not weed, but they're probably also polyabusing meth and coke and alcohol and dope and then they od and the taxpayer gets to pick up after them. I generally only see white people sleeping on the street and networked young white junkies with their smart phones begging at curbside with their precious emotionally gripping signs - the campers get up to work during the day - there is a circuit among campers that knows they can come to Manhattan and Brooklyn and make enough from panhandling and stealing amazon packages from lobbies to pay for their dope and smart phone - I think the only reason the East Village won't be flooded with campers this summer is because the rest of the country is so heavily flooded with dope from China and Afghanistan and Latin America that the dopers don't need to join the campers here with the relatively easy and consistent supply historically of hayron in NYC. I'm without respect for the campers - I could give a fuck if they shoot dope through their eyeball, just don't make everyone else involved - because they always, everytime, without exception, leave their cardboard and other garbage behind. that someone else will clean up. Its kind of interesting because I've read most of the useful heroin books: WS Burroughs, Alexander Trocchi, Iceburg Slim, Donald Goines, Jim Carroll, Herbert Huncke, etc.. Maybe these campers are messing with meth too. But any of you are welcome to come to East 6th Street and help the junkies. They are there right now with their sad dogs as you read this, I guarantee it. You could help the junkies under the scaffolding on 2nd Ave and East 6th and then pop into Mighty Quinns for some roasted meats! The junkies are still there now suffering. Won't you help. The immigrants are going to do fine, they aren't lying around the streets of New York begging and stealing and doing dope like the white people are. thank you and coffee.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|