Thread: Ask Pookie
View Single Post
Old 10.23.2006, 06:05 PM   #182
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortimer byron sutch
dear spookie:

your words of wisdom are needed, someone stole my cheese sandwich at work and i would like to get, as the saying in the street goes, 'medieval on their asses'; so which harry potter movie should i watch to learn a spell to cast on my aggressors?

mortimer byron sutch
glasgow

It's a little known fact that the spells in the Harry Potter films were not real. They had to disguise the real spells so as to avoid an outbreak of school chums turning each other into evil fire-breathing dragons etc.

Consider using this piece of medieval weaponry:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo
Dear Pookie,
Why only smelly tories seem to fancy me?

Kind Regards

Boo Boo if i was you.

Norwich

Is it the fact they're tories that bothers you, or the smelliness? Because, there's always deodorant, but the stench of Conservatism is harder to disguise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by david ambrose
dear pookie,

i want it with a lady who is already attached. advice please?

david ambrose, chiswick.

If she's attached, surely that means you're already getting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinitta
My dear Pookie,

I'm gonna dodge the eastend streets in my drag worst.Save me?

Sinitta

Bow

As long as you're not thinking of hitchin' a ride or we might end up right back where we started from, but you'd be safe with me because I'm so macho. Love and affection,

Pookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted nugent
dear spookie:

i'm feeling a little peckish, what's the most defenseless animal i can hunt for brunch?

ted nugent
the motor city (detroit)

Any animal is defenceless where the Nuge is around. Go for it, you weekend warrior!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly
spookie,

at $15, were these a good investment?

Depends what kind of return you're expecting on them.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|