View Single Post
Old 01.05.2008, 02:12 AM   #2
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
love that nurse shirt too. i really loved the black ringer 'bomb pop' dirty era T, and the old vomit green 'dirty' cover shirt which i wore proudly in 7th grade. that 'jet set dance discotheque' shirt was fucking ugly as hell but kinda hilarious at the same time. OH the traci lords/disappear one w/ the neil young tour set list on the back! never did own that one. love it.

uuuhh i gotta say, it is with immense frequency and pride that i wear that green striped / yellow GIVE MY SOUL... imprint i love so much... bought it at one of the california daydream shows (hey, uh, tapes of these gigs yet, anyone?) and its so offensive but i love it. that one that compiles about 15 or 20 different images from early SY + related art/etc is cool too (my ex bought that one and we found every single image in that 'sonic matters' xerox book!) .. . some of the newer ones are pretty insane, though.

shit, they have more. the 'washing machine' T is a classic, of course. and the 'original folk blues' dog shirt from the thousand leaves tour is great.

the one w/ all the firehose '86 tour dates was amazing!

ooooh the bunny/DIRTY era should've been first on this list. GRACIAS

the SONIC LIFE cross image is another classic. that paper doll dirty era one was pretty cool too! shit...they've had a lot of great shirts.
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|