View Single Post
Old 11.01.2015, 09:54 AM   #47426
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
Sabotage is some frightening heavy shit, musically and lyrically. hell, I even like "going insane(radio)". Sabbath Bloody Sabbath just doesn't hold up sound wise and some songs just peter out. the songs sound great live from that period but I find it torture to sit through so i skip to "Killing Yrself to Live" then cut the thing off.
I have never fully get into Thrill Of It All & the Writ. They“re ok, but nothing more, I think they“re just recycling old ideas. But the rest of the album is just dynamite, also always loved Insane. I think Bloody Sabbath is better entity, but on the other hand, hard to say which is better, because Symptom, Megalomania, Supertzar etc. are just so great songs.

Now listening Magma“s first album, it“s almost same experience as Trout Mask was to me when I get into it fully first time!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|