View Single Post
Old 11.30.2019, 01:00 AM   #14041
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Didn't know where else to post this quick note, which I think will be of interest to (at least) hipster_bebop_junkie and _tunic_: Gaelynn Lea opened for Wilco on November 24 at the Palace Theatre in Saint Paul, MN. According to her newsletter, "What I didn't expect is that Jeff Tweedy would ask us to join Wilco onstage to jam with them during the encore. You can't make this stuff up. Al and Dave [her guitarists] are rocking the tambourines and I played a fiddle solo towards the end of their tune 'California Stars'... This may make the top of my list for surreal experiences."

There's a YouTube clip, but a recording of the show (one that can be posted on this thread, that's my damn point) hasn't yet surfaced on regular joints like Dime, bt.etree.org and The Trader's Den, and it's not on Wilco's Roadcase either. As Alfred said on The Dark Knight Rises, "I'll keep digging"...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|