View Single Post
Old 01.22.2011, 05:16 PM   #24
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
Info stolen from Wild Flag's Facemook page:

Hey! Just approved our 7" test pressing. The first Wild Flag recorded artifact will be available exclusively at our March shows, and then to everyone on record store day. Off we go.
finally, I been stuck on youtube for months!! I adore this group, it is the perfect culmination of the decades spanning careers of all the artists in this group, and it shows off much of what they have learned and progressed towards musically, though both Carrie and Mary should up their stage presence, they are both a bit to awkward for ladies who have such longstanding and road tested experience at the microphone, and banter and rapport is a crucial part of any good stage show, in fact in Sonic Youth's case it is a major appeal about their gigs, that the band is sincere and we are all having a good time, but the energy has to flow out from the stage, not just sonically, but socially.

I am pumped for this album..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|