View Single Post
Old 03.17.2015, 06:25 AM   #38737
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
that sounds SO FUN. i always wanted to play a waterphone, too.

Whis I could weld and work with metal myself. Royl is great with it. He recently made me the best and heaviest guitar slide I ever saw. it's so huge I have to play it with two fingers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Thanks! But I'll manage it somehow. I already put up a poll and the way things look right now, I'll just transfer it from Saturday the 16th to Friday the 15th. Gotta contact the venue and fix the date on another website where I already created an entry for it. There's no option to edit it yourself, so I'll have to ask an admin. Bit of a pain in the ass, but it shall work.

So, ATT: It'll probably be the 15th of May. Nice addition to your room by the way!

friday nights I usually have to work until 11pm. but afterwords, I'll be there.
if you feel funny, this friday, me and eric are gonna play at fucking Nachtasyl of all places. Really looking forward to that.
we're gonna do free-space-psych versions of Townes van Zandt, Mississippi Fred McDowell and Jackson C. Frank. haha. could be a total disaster too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
had an epic fight with my mother, the kind i have been having once or twice per year since i m unemployed, yesterday afternoon and since then i m not ok. so, i m trying to be ok, because as i said i want to be ok.

sorry to hear that nef.
had a weird fight (that, like everything where I come from, started with Knödels) with my mother last weekend too. we basically both made us very sad.

hope all you hurricane people are fine.
Somehow your hurricane envelops me in misty rain
Funny how your quiet pond can carry me like a rushing river
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|