View Single Post
Old 07.24.2019, 02:58 PM   #7301
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
100% correct!

Mueller (or any investigator) is never responsible for finding someone innocent. They are charged to find evidence that can be used to prove guilt, and that is all!

I mentioned this multiple times last year. I also mentioned numerous times that collusion isn’t illegal......but conspiracy is......Mueller found nada!

Nada = ZERO obstruction, conspiracy, or collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia!!!

The reason I posted the question and non answer, Mueller eventually mentioned “unusual circumstances” and the person asking the question asked if there was guidelines / rules that deal with special circumstances......Mueller didn’t produce any.

Mueller came across as a sad old man. It was as if the only person to learn anything from the Mueller report today was Bob.

Those with logic realize this investigation was based on a unverified dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton and conducted by politically-biased prosecutors!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
DOUBLE NEGATIVE. meaningless question. Someone in Congress needs to go read up on Logic. Innocence cannot be proven in a court of US law. Only guilt.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|