View Single Post
Old 01.31.2010, 07:29 PM   #1061
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Well, having played only the first three Solid games, I think MGS is still my preferred. The Cobras in 3 were kind of lame (cept for The Boss and The End), and 2 had well, Raiden (but 2 has my favorite ending across all three of them). Volgin is the worst villain across those three, but whatever 3 was still good I think.

The games seem to get progressively sillier though as they go on. There were a couple of weird moments in MGS but nothing big, 2 got a little weirder with the strange slightly homo innuendos with Raiden and that stuff towards the end with the virus and jazz. 3 just takes it to a new level though with that shit Ocelot does with juggling the revolvers and shooting one at a time. But whatever, I just go along with it, it ends up being really good somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions

Shiiiiiit. I didn't even know this existed. That's insane.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|