View Single Post
Old 11.25.2019, 03:49 PM   #14
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Wow, haven't seen a music reply this informative in a long time - thanks!

While I would be interested in hearing the recording, I no longer have a home computer/external hard drive......just my phone so I’m not sure how I could listen?

Thanks for sharing the interview, it’s my first reading about: All Lights Fucked On The Hairy Amp Drooling......have you heard it?

It was on a whim that I even searched for Daniele Menche via the podcast app on my phone. From what I’ve heard, he’s a really nice guy but a bit of an odd duck. I’m guessing most “noise” people are. Anyway, I never expected to hear him discussing Flea and GY!BE.

Thanks again for this additional info, I appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
I guess that must be Efrim. He mentions it as well on this interview, towards the end. It was either himself only, or A Silver Mt Zion backing up Patti.
I think I have a recording of it somewhere, if you're interested. Don't recall if it was this particular show that also featured Flea.

edit: found the description of this show on Dime's archives. Gues sthis is the night he's referring to:
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|