View Single Post
Old 12.06.2006, 02:32 PM   #107
noisemachine
100%

noisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
I wonder what level the bidding would be at if there weren't loads of people bidding just to get some kind of dumb kick out of pushing the price up. The seller really should have protected himself, and any genuine bidders, against that sort of shit by making it that people had to register with him first in order to bid. I am right in thinking that ebay auctions can be run that way, aren't I?

If you look down at the bottom of the bid history page, you can see that the guy in charge of selling it has retracted several bids, making people contact him first before they can bid. Thats only one filter though, so Im sure several false bids are still going through.

noisemachine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|