View Single Post
Old 02.27.2015, 09:12 PM   #295
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
HURRY IT UP YEEZY!

Is he building hype up? Is that what this is? Fuck, in '13 it was like: oh yah, btw, Kanye's coming out with a new album in 4 weeks. It may or may not have a cover, it's 8 songs long and it's called Yeezus. No singles. Just a heads up.

I remember the sinking "this does not feel like an appropriate follow up to MBDTF" feeling in my stomach, and I felt that way until
I heard the album.

At this point, the whole "surprise" album thing has been Beyoncé'd, Springsteen'd, D'Angelo'd, Drake'd and more or less done to death. He should not try to milk that trend, because it's becoming commonplace.

It's time to start dropping teasers. This album is supposed to be a joyful triumph? A big deal? Something like that? Well then it should be marketed like Dark Knight Rises. In many ways it's going to be viewed as the finale of his second trilogy. Let's get some fanfare in this bitch!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|