View Single Post
Old 10.14.2010, 03:24 PM   #9
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
I'll be seeing them live for the third and fourth time in December, God bless ATP

Heard the new one a couple of times and I like it. Agree that it's hard to rank it against their massive back catalogue. First track is a winner for sure. Right now I'd say I like it better than Future Artists and Secret Earth, but I need to absorb it more to be sure.

I agree with you as i think Patience may be closer to being on par to the mid 90's siltbreeze recordings (the whitehouse, tusk) although secret earth is also pretty good, future artists is OK not bad but not great either...i struggle the most with the self titled double disc on language recordings that came out in 2000/01, i remember being really pysched about getting a DC double album, then i heard it... maybe i should listen to it again.

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|