View Single Post
Old 02.07.2009, 10:30 AM   #5429
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses

fuckit, it was sad... truly a disturbed person.
i'm of the impression that the rape drove her nuts, and that her "gangbangs" were some sort of ritualistic attempts at controlling the events that had so scarred her. the rest (the "theory", the "feminism",the "empowerment", the "research", the endless razionalizations, the delusion of control) was bullshit. but this is not discussed in the documentary and it's left to the viewer to connect the dots. that poor woman may have been smart, but had serious mental issues which she acted out in painfully self-destructive ways. i hope she eventually got treatment.

anyway, an interesting cultural artifact that i first found in this cesspool-- i forgot who recommended it.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|