View Single Post
Old 06.15.2009, 08:03 PM   #929
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
I don't like the Beatles (Some of John Lennon's solo stuff is good) or the Rolling Stones.
I hate The Clash's Sandinista! album completely.
I'm not a David Bowie fan
I'm not a Nirvana fan and never had a Nirvana phase like so many others did during the growing up during the 90s.
I like the Mars Volta (well, mostly the first EP and first 2 albums, I'll admit the new one is all kinds of suck) although I'll be the first to admit Omar comes off as being a pretentious asshat.
The only JaMC album that matters is Psychocandy.
I enjoy the VU with Nico more than without.
The New York Dolls drive me insane.
Goth rock gets an undeserved bad rap due to to all the overweight people in bondage gear. Anything with more than 2 straps, buckles, chains, or D-rings should only come in sizes Medium and below.
I like Death From Above 1979.
I like Chiodos.
I really don't like Tupac.