View Single Post
Old 08.31.2010, 10:25 AM   #65
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
i am talking about the way you feel the need to carry a gun because you think everyone else has one and could use it so you need to protect yourself. that should be obvious.

You'd be surprised how many of us have them just as a means of excercising our right to carry one. This is the only reason why I've ever considered getting one.

Others, just think collecting them is fun....kinda like artifacts. No different than others who choose to collect records or stamps. For better or worse, they are a valid part of history.

+ as far as those that choose to carry/own them for the reasons you speak of...it isn't ALWAYS out of fear, it's often (probably more than often...) out of the knowledge...the FACT...that sometimes the enemy MIGHT have one. SOunds like a pretty good excuse to own one to me.