View Single Post
Old 02.02.2010, 04:24 PM   #14
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Don't mind me saying this, as you seem like a nice bloke. Many of the sketches are all over youtube, so even if any information you found on the internet was supposedly inaccurate, and let's face it, it isn't, you would still be able to watch enough of it to decide for yourself if it's comedy that appeals to your taste or not. Besides, the pointer here is the name of the thread itself, and the question on my first post didn't suggest I was reccomending it to you. The google comment had no hint of irony either, it was just me suggesting a way to find out about this show because I clearly can't be arsed to describe it to you, so I am not even trying.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|