View Single Post
Old 09.24.2015, 08:19 AM   #5480
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulva
SFV is fantastic right now. I'm sure some dumb bullshit will be found just like in every game (lets not kid ourselves about 3s, having neutral OSes that mix in parries were easily as dumb as anything in SF4) but the game feels much more honest.

That said, I got to play against Xiao Hai on the main stage at EVO and I didn't get completely blown up (even took a round off him) so there's something to be proud of. I also beat another dude on the mainstage at EVO so that's cool too. I accomplished a fair bit in SF4 but it's time to move on to the new hotness.

Sf3's bullshit does not compare to sf4's(random unblockabales, safe dp's, invincible backdash), but whatever. Sf3 just has parry and it basically just tells you to mix up yer game. If yer opponent is parrying too much then your doing something wrong. Sf3 requires more patience and mind games.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|