View Single Post
Old 03.08.2014, 08:21 PM   #16
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I never unpacked the .zip, and despite running anti-virus scans consistently, nothing has ever shown up before.

that is, until my computer started shutting off at the same time each day, and I decided to look deeper.

the Malwarebytes Chameleon, which eludes viral defenses, was the first and only program to be able to detect and successfully quarantine whatever it was that was inside the .zip (and there WAS something inside of the .zip).

I highly suggest you look deeper, and if in fact there was nothing there for you, then, kudos; however, until you do, I wouldn't consider your machine secure.

again, I would follow EACH of the steps in the link that I provided, as these things tend to scatter themselves about your system.

just sayin'.

have a sun-shiny day, Scooter.

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|