View Single Post
Old 02.12.2014, 02:44 PM   #36901
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
This stupid corrupt asshole. Just one in a million. In Politics, by the time you get to the BIG positions (mayor, governor, senator, etc.) you have taken so many kickbacks and bribes that no one is clean.

Ex New Orleans mayor found guilty on 21 counts , taking bribes.
Quote:
The Democrat, who left office in 2010 after eight years, was indicted in January 2013 on charges he accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes and truckloads of free granite for his family business in exchange for promoting the interests of local businessman Frank Fradella.
He also was charged with accepting thousands of dollars in in payoffs from another businessman, Rodney Williams, for his help in securing city contracts.

http://news.yahoo.com/ex-orleans-may...190120317.html