View Single Post
Old 10.02.2007, 05:37 AM   #32
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Noise more than any other genre seems to be more about who you know and how cool your setup looks. The most forward-thinking and inventive noise bands are always the ones that get overlooked, while people keep buying the same drone bullshit. The good thing about the noise scene, though, is that people seem to be a BIT more open minded than most listeners -- indeed, my music doesn't really fit the mold of noise, but it's pretty much the only broad genre I can almost fit into. I just love sound in general, whether it's noise or John Cage "classically" beating on a prepared piano or whatever. But I'm sure as hell not going to waste my money on, yes, the guy with a Casio keyboard and 50 FX pedals. And that seems to be the shit people buy the most... yep.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|