View Single Post
Old 03.23.2007, 11:55 AM   #92
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=atari 2600]bull

how can they blow my mind if they can't play their way out of a wet paper bag?and the musicians I listed (except for Mark) that would have no part of NNCK members playing with them, they play out all the time and do new albums all the time...goo like you just don't follow the releases because you're too busy trying to be cool, affecting a pose, and being brainwashed by alternative weeklies and online and print music magazines.[quote]

wow atari's on a real asshole trip today! maybe you need cut off the caffeine or go wank one off in the bath or something. You're just sounding really stupid today podnah! The NNCK guys can play their instruments. I don't know why you would suggest otherwise.

LIsa Suckdog had a piece long ago in Rollerderby where she said "I don't get them" she didn't dismiss them, she just said she didn't get it. Well I know Lisa and I know she's not the kind to be sitting around for some deep listening.

If you want to put down some nonmusicans sound makers how about those laptop jockeys.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|