View Single Post
Old 05.08.2011, 04:10 PM   #116
The Watcher
children of satan

The Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
IF YOU're into tech-death, the new obscura album "omnivium" is musically amazing.

I agree - totally better than the last one, this has an amazing Master Of Puppets kind of tone of the soloing (not just the first track) and the songs themselves are exceptional....... The entire album flows amazingly and I really think they've just sort of come together and made an incredible album. I dug Cosmogenesis A LOT but this to me is light years above. It's a really tricky venture putting musicians that good together but they really pulled it off....... the way it's shaping up this is probably my favorite record of the year so far.

New Necros Christos is amazing too, on par with Trine Impurity Rites after a couple spins. I wasn't as fucking blown away by the new Negative Plane as I expected to be, I find the rockabilly surf guitar parts to be really out of place and totally off putting. Maybe after a few spins or whatever but it's not killing it for me the way the last album did.

Ive got really high hopes of the new Miasmal after the promising demo and EP, and I expect the Ulcerate record to just kill me. The last one was incredible. Also on the horizon the new Saturnalia Temple, Craft (they recorded the album in like 2009 but it's yet to be released), Portrait from Sweden have recently recorded a new record and I'm really looking forward to that and I do believe mother fucking OPETH will have a new record out this year. !!! I'm really excited about that one, they're great.

I've also ordered the Heresiarch demo recently, seems a really promising mix of Beherit and Diocletian. I think their politics are pretty sketchy.... but I'm not really sure, they're just on a sketch label........

I'm pretty into that Megaphonic thrift record that was suggested here and the new True Widow is amazing.

Cylindrical Habitat Modules have a whole batch of new tapes on the way, I've ordered a few of those recently and they look amazing...... and Mark McGuire has a 2xCD anthology on Editions Mego coming out, I can't wait for that........
The Watcher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|