View Single Post
Old 05.04.2010, 08:41 PM   #19
themawt71
the destroyed room

themawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's asses
wasn't there a growing pains episode about this? ben wants to see some rocker dude and gets a backstage pass before the show. he sees said rocker fooling around with a woman who ben knows is not his wife. he is heart broken and goes home with his dad and then rips rocker dude's poster off of his wall. he has a talk with his pops and then decides that he does want to see the show regardless of the infidelity he saw. all is well.

ive never met a musician who was a dick so far. haven't met too many. but Nels Cline is an incredibly nice human being. when he was touring with mike watt in 98 i saw them in nashville. i met nels before the show and he invited me and my friends backstage and we hung out for about 40 minutes. he even let me play his beat up 59 black jazzmaster that he always plays. thurston played that same guitar at coachella when their gear was stolen.

mike watt is a very nice gentleman as well.

don't know if it would bother me if a musician was a dick. don't think so but maybe.
themawt71 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|