View Single Post
Old 12.04.2010, 08:15 PM   #28
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
I was really just being silly with the pfork thing. Kind of saying that hating on deerhunter was "old hat" already... much like pfork.

I guess yr right it's not weird to state opinion when asked

I just mean that sometimes (and I dont think you mean it this way) you come across as a bit shitting on other ppl's tastes.

me: I like deerhunter
you: they're so boring/safe/not-experimental-enough

I don't know. Maybe I'm too "fragile". I'll get over it. It's just a msg board. But I just feel like if I was taking to somebody "IRL" and I was like "oh yeah I love (this thing)" and they were like "that thing is so boring and safe blah blah" I'd probably not feel like talkign anymore cuz I'd feel like they were looking down on me like they're taste was far superior.