View Single Post
Old 09.02.2008, 08:21 AM   #44
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, nothing annoys me. As long as it allows for me to hear music, that's all that matters.

....I dunno, every object is expendable to me, nothing's going to last, so I don't see the point in spending a bunch of money on that kind of stuff. No matter how well I take care of my cd's, games, movies, books, etc... that shit's probably not going to last my whole life. I have a copy of that movie THE BIRD WITH THE CRYSTAL PLUMAGE that has just somehow completely disappeared -- I have no idea where it went! It's just gone! That's the only thing like that I've ever lost, and I never even took it out of my house! Luckily I paid a PENNY for it on VHS, rather than $20 on DVD, so it doesn't matter. Cheap is good!

Also, regarding packaging and CD cases and stuff, yeah some of that stuff's cool but my entire room is stuffed with hundreds of cd's/cd-r's laying around in ridiculous packages. I'd rather have space, honestly, and just put all the cd's and cd-r's in big spindles (which I do for cd's I burn and aren't sent to me). I don't care at all about the art or the physical version of a record. Again, that stuff's cool for what it is, but to me it is and always will be about the music. Besides, most "liner notes" (and a lot of album art) suck anyway.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|