View Single Post
Old 04.30.2010, 03:24 PM   #20
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Rob, I didn't know you had surgery?

nothing too crazy.
doc found 3 abdominal hernias. my job entails a LOT of lifting and heavy furniture moving at times and it was starting to get uncomfortable.
Took 2 weeks off work, got cut up laproscopically (10 different entry points) and they popped my intestines back in and put a plastic "mesh" to make sure nothing pops out of place again.
the worst fucking part was that, right after my surgery, I tried to sit up to go pee and ended up severely spraining my shoulder, becaus I could not lift myself with my abdomen (like a sit-up)
my shoulder hurt fucking hellish.

and the darvocet they gave me did wonders for my abdomen surgery pain but NOTHINg for my shoulder.

but now it has been 6-7 weeks and I am back to lifting shit all day.