View Single Post
Old 11.17.2012, 11:05 AM   #52
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
everytime im high (which has been a lot since ive moved to manhattan) i return to the sun araw/congos record. i guess swans is the best though.

other great ones: all three ty segall albums, the fresh and onlys, the metz, black bannanas, king dude, fnu ronnies, death grips (both of em), sic alps, mac demarco, converge (like literally their best one ever), pig destoyer, us girls, el-p (that was my summer album for sure), laurel halo, kendrick lamar, ab-soul, schoolboy q, cat power, dirty projectors, woods, puffy areola, purling hiss, the soft moon, 6 organs of admittance, fucccck so many great records this year, the xx (they're a hipster band you say? dont care love how they sound), how to dress well,

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|