View Single Post
Old 12.07.2006, 07:15 PM   #24
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
Of course people bond and form internet friendships or whatever you have. But everyone should have their own voice, which this board lacks. Every speaks for eachother, and don't dare go against the 'Sonic Youth Cool Kids Club' or you'll hear about it in every thread, over and over, and over,... and over.
Sorry to point this out but didn't i start enough threads to make me seriously paranoid about what's being sent through my mail that has the air of coming from the States?I was,in fact,trying to make myself unpopular enough so that my username wasn't mentioned every 3 times and i could go back to being the bitch that i prefer being on the internet.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|