View Single Post
Old 09.22.2010, 01:20 AM   #40
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Mecha

I don't think I'll be able to get any of them into Caroliner though.

Ha, even some of my friends that are into experimental don't take kindly to Caroliner when I show them. I fucking love em. I recently wrote a review of them while on MDMA on a friend's blog that primarily focuses on metal, interested in if it sparked any kind of reaction: http://www.bloodyunderrated.net/2010...-by-robin.html.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCreep
"what the fuck is this? i can make same shit with an electric toothbrush in my mouth." - my brother on hearing merzbow for the first time

-Back when I was living with the folks, I'd play SunnO))) and my parents would come into my room and say "Good lord, how are you supposed to dance to this?! It's just feedback" followed by them pretending to try and dance to it. I'd tell them dancing to it involves bowing to the winterdemons.

-Often when dealing with people's parents that know I like different vibes than them say something like "NO FUCKING NOISE. Anyone could make shit that sounds like that".

It doesn't bother me at all anymore, I usually just laugh and tell them they're missing the point.
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|