View Single Post
Old 10.19.2010, 02:21 PM   #1
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Today it occured to me that SY ticket prices are more or less double what they were when I first saw them play live in 1996 (I think tickets for that were about £13), although they play the same size venues, if that matters. I was wondering why this might be, are they saving up for retirement? Got their kid's college fees to pay? Buying huge houses in the country? Realised they can fleece their fans more than they thought they could 15 years ago? The cost of touring has increased two fold? The cost of living has increased 100% since 1996?
Last time I saw them (not at a festival) was on the DDN tour when tickets were about £25 if I recall correctly.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|