View Single Post
Old 07.08.2006, 11:29 AM   #28
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
what label would you give to yourself during those years? how did you act, etc?

i've been the overachieving kid that somehow, teachers love me because i'm usually done first. i'm really loud outside of class.

i was a bitch in elementary school. i was also obsessed with russian history and only had a few people that were nice to me (and now we're all really close). now it's just "the funny weird girl, jade".

As a child I was super smart but very introverted....However, I would have frequent outbursts of insanity such as wearing mashed potatoes on my glasses at school, or pretending to be retarded so that I could be with the nice teachers in special ed. I'm not kidding. I really did that and it worked, until one day my older brother came by and saw me in there and I had to take this special test that proved I was smart. I didn't like my teacher that year because she was a sadist, who sent me to the office even when I did nothing wrong basically every day, and stood there to watch me get the whipping. She also made me skip lunch and sit in the dark with this other kid.

The town I lived in, Cleburne, Texas, was pretty insane then. These supposed satanists burned this church down, and my parents woke me up to go watch it burn to the ground--I was 5. There was also this guy who dug up a corpse in the graveyard and had sex with it. Then there were cattle mutilations. People in the town still believe the satanists exist--if you ask anyone they will say they have a cult out in Goat Neck. There were also these insane charismatic Christians in our church (not everyone in the church was that way) who convinced me that Satan lived in my curtains. In that town, every year, there was what we calleed "tarantula season." They would come out in droves and we would have to fend them off in the evenings when we took a walk. Sometimes they would fight the kittens. One time one jumped on my neighbor, Mr. Smith, while we were having ice cream on the porch. One bit me once...It had gotten in my bed.

I have a lot more crazy stories but that's all for now!

Love,
Daycare Nation

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|