View Single Post
Old 08.17.2010, 09:45 PM   #18
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
When people like SuchFriendsAreDangerous stop lying about God the world will be a much more honest place. Not ONE SHRED of objective information is available about the existence of God. STOP THE LIE! Be an honest person. That is why I am agnostic. Religion shouldn't be taken lightly because it has the largest impact on humanity right now and is based around a lie.
besides, I wasn't even talking about God in this thread, you're just attacking the fact that I mentioned going to Mass. Did you even read what I said about going to Mass? This is a thread about poetry, not criticizing beliefs of mine I didn't even mention! How about you contribute all that insight of yours into the topic about Hamlet or about other poems you feel are killed by misinterpretation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
Because people who perpetuate the lie known as God are never thinking clearly and are destroying what the world could be. Stop it! Be honest instead.

believe me, no one is more honest than me. God(s) is the state of a lack of fear or fantasy, to embrace life in the present moment, not stuck in memories of the past or projections of the future. I am honest in all my imperfections, my psychological baggage, my natural human addiction to fear and fantasy which causes suffering, and in becoming self-aware I can reject this fear, this fantasy and reject dwelling in the past or projecting in the future, and simply exist in the here and now. This is God(s), to be able to exist in the here and now, and in this I have no fear, and in love and can be perfectly honest with myself and you or anyone else. The real question is, what are you so afraid of?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|