View Single Post
Old 09.26.2015, 02:50 PM   #40
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by frades
you meant: http://sonicyouth.com/mustang/lp/lp09i.jpg
thanks for pointing me this out, I never noticed it. it's true that the most erotic song of sonic youth is "on the strip" but "washing machine" has a languorous sound that is one of the reasons why I don't listen to it anymore. and for the sadness of nurse it's at least melancholic according to the titles of the songs "unmade bed" and "i love you golden blue" and also the video of the man disguised in frog
I think I donīt understand you at all. On the strip is one of my favourite SY-songs (I have never understood the lyrics of it like most of SY-songs). Washing Machine is one of my favourite Sy-albums. Also I love you golden blue is one of my favourite Sy-songs. But anyway, itīs just opinions and they always differ.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|