View Single Post
Old 09.15.2015, 06:29 PM   #25
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jframe
Thanks for all the feedback, everyone. It sounds like almost every album has been recommended by someone, and there's no consensus. It will take a while, but I'll give some of those a try and let you know how it goes.

I started with Washing Machine and can say that I definitely like The Diamond Sea--minus the 15+ minutes of unnecessary noise. The first non-Experimental song I like--yay! Too early to judge the rest of that album as I always need a lot of time to let music fully soak in.
Unnecessary noise?????????????!!!!!!??????!!!!??????!?????!??! ?!?!?!!!!!?????????

Again, you are either the most adept SY troll EVER or simply the perfect storm of the antithesis of SY fan preferences

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|