View Single Post
Old 08.04.2010, 11:03 AM   #43
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
yeah but where do you draw that legal line? can you shoot the guy as soon as you see him, even if he hasn't noticed you yet? can you shoot him while he is running away from you, but still in your house? recently a jeweller here got convicted after shooting and killing a burglar in the back after the robbery, and claiming it as self-defence.

In Texas you can shoot ANY intruder into your home, or even yr property. you may face charges but it will be taken into account that you were protecting your home. It is NOT the home/business owner's job to determine why someone is breaking into their home/business, but it is their job to defend it and the people within..