View Single Post
Old 10.30.2017, 12:44 PM   #40904
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so why not go back? what’s keeping you where you are?

Well, there’s the house I’m living in. We (my family) own it. My mother is in her mid-60s and nearby, so that’s something. She’s still working so she doesn’t have time to check up on the house, so it’s my responsibility. Gotta try and finish some work on it and sell it before I can really consider leaving, and that’s if I wanted to leave my mother.

Also, kinda fallen into a career here. Totally imperfect, but slowly getting better. I’ve actually been recommended for a promotion, which is kind of big. If I were to get that, I’d be making a commitment to stay where I am for a few more years. If I don’t get it, I’ll seek work elsewhere. If I find work in my field (or one of my prior fields) that pays well enough, I’ll consider moving. If said work is in WA, then so be it. But that’s a lot of “ifs.”

I’m in a really weird place right now.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|