Thread: Was PCP a myth?
View Single Post
Old 09.11.2009, 01:19 PM   #49
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
yeah that weed definitely had pcp in it then.
weird.

ahh good times

whenever we used to smoke that sprayed stress, we would feel a little weird about it, but then again it never stopped us from smoking it. and shit, it does get you fucking smashed! but I stick to the high grade, the only reason that the kush buds get you smashed is cuz they are POTENT!

in regards to smoking sherm.. I say I would never smoke it again cuz that shit was CRAZY but then again, I am pretty crazy myself. BUT, PCP does have some serious side/after effects.. I went basically insane and for the two days after nothing made any sense at all. Thats why they stopped using PCP as an anestesia, cuz normal people were waking up from their surgery, and instead of just being groggy, they were suffering from toxic psychosis

my pops just recently flipped out on some prescription meds, went into toxic psychosis and faught 6 cops and all the hospital staff at the county hospital.. he had to be restrained for two days. my pops is NOT a violent man, I could straight kick his ass myself. its like Thompson said, "you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug."

this is a good example of someone flipping out naked on PCP

also a strange occurence, a number of people after smoking PCP have been arrested after killing their girlfriend, and they are apprehended EATING a body part of their now dismembered ex-girlfriend.. no less than THREE rappers have been arrested in the past 10 years for this! truly strange.. when I smoked it I must admit that I had a lovely fantasy of ripping off my best friends face with my bare hands just to see his skull..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|