Thread: Was PCP a myth?
View Single Post
Old 09.11.2009, 10:34 AM   #45
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
more LA stories please!!

i think i smoked some weed laced with pcp once but i don't know

yes.. when I used to smoke 'stress' we would come across this weed every so often.. it is bammer brown stress buds, usually seedy and not good quality. but it is softer than usual, no different smell, but you know when you smoke it. it tastes normal.. but you get SOOOO stoned you think you drank a bottle of cognac.. instant faded. generally you end up passing out.. wake up and say, "damn pcp sprayed weed.."

but that is minor effects.. if you accidently smoke a straight sherm stick or a dipped joint you will know. you can't light that shit with a direct flame, you'll light your whole face on fire that shit is flammable as a motherfucker.. you monkeybutt it with a cigarette.. thats why you can't necessarily smoke a stick on accident.. it has a very distinct taste as well

but people do lightly spray bammer stress to make it 'better' and you go to watch out for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
DMT is not "fun"

Most peope have nearly the exact "trip" which is very weird and has inspired a lot of literature on the subject. terrence Mckenna being the foremost one.
while LSD is the most potent hallucinogen known ( micrograms can send ya trippin), DMT is the most powerful acting. Within seconds of ingesting it (ussually smoked) the brainhears a loud and louder "ripping" sound, descirbed by users as a ripping of spacetime, and the user finds themselves in a strange otherworldly place wheere (according to mosty reports) elvish-type creatrures are trying to communicate with you and showing you what appears to be the inner workings of a giant super computer of sorts,.
it is a very strange thing. I suggest you read about it as it is highly entertaining and thought provoking.

the effect is short, maybe 30 minutes.
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt.shtml

it is found in many plants,a nd used with other plants to make Ayuhuasca, used by natives in south am4erica for shamanistic purposes. the human brain makes DMT as well.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_writings1.shtml

actually I found DMT to be one of the most pleasant highs accompanying a powerful vision quest.. much smoother than potent salvia blends.. I like DMT, its just very very expensive and very very rare..

the trip is identical, which also happens with salvia, which I agree is extremely interesting to think about, nobody tends to have the same trips except on these substances. Also 'hells bells' (datura) has the exact same trip. Its only with Salvia and other daturas that I have ACTUALLY Hallucinated before as well.. not visuals or trails.. fucking parallel and alternate universes!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|