View Single Post
Old 11.05.2007, 02:33 PM   #4
jetengine
children of satan

jetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
This one?

Yes, that's the one. I was in dire need of sleep (went to bed around 4:30 AM, leaving a maximum bid of only $23 on the board), so I wasn't up in time to slam home a last-second bid when it ended around 8 or 8:30 AM.

But anyway, if someone here at the forum has a decent copy, do us a favour: please rip and share.

Actually, that gives me a pretty good idea for a thread in itself: a 'Sonic Youth: Legit Rarities Wanted for Upload' thread. There are about half a dozen rare 7- or 12-inch pieces, released legitmately, that a helluva lot of fans can never seem to find even MP3 copies of, let alone the actual records; and when they do turn up on ebay or wherever, they usually have to behave like cutthroat arseholes, bidding nastily against dozens of other fans, and paying an arm and a leg for them in the end.
jetengine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|