View Single Post
Old 07.28.2007, 12:39 AM   #102
Concrete Abutments
bad moon rising

Concrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's asses
Norma! I'm pretty much done with the White Stripes show angst. I just thought it was a good time to let out some more steam as far as this board goes. It's nothing but absolute BULLSHIT most of the time which is why I stay away. I'm not here that often.

Starting this thread was sort of a test. The board failed. I am amazed at how much bashing and name calling and utter stupidity is on here. I expected a community of music minded people (apparently most of the ones with brains aren't here like myself) to look at my story and most of you to come back with replies like "WOW yeah that is a short set. Fifty bucks is a little much for under an hour and a half." Or maybe something like; "I guess it could've been a bit longer considering they had never played in Connecticut before and this was a lot of the audience's first time seeing them." Or possibly; "It's good that you finally got to see them at all, but YEAH under 90 minutes is somewhat under par for the price of a concert ticket now." Or even; "WOW I'm envious that you were even in the same room as them! I wouldn't complain but it is your money."

Instead all I read was bashing and name calling. Pitiful.

OH and when you hit 40, you just get so SICK of getting ripped off at every turn in your life, from a gallon of milk to the electric bill, that you either snap every once in awhile or go INSANE! Especially when you know the raised price is just giving some CEO another downpayment on his next SUV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
I hope when I'm in my 40s I can get over things alot easier than you seem to.

But I'm not jumping on the bash CA bandwagon. you have your reasons for being pissed, I just don't see them that way.
Concrete Abutments is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|