View Single Post
Old 05.17.2006, 04:57 AM   #23
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth
Wanting a good band that played good music to reform and play more good music has nothing to do with reliving halcyon dragon chasing or whatever the hell gibberish you're talking about. That's why lots of these band's don't reform, cause they all have that stupid snob mentality. I remember all the stupid uptight snobs when the pixies reformed, meh... I don't need to see them.. they're such sellouts... they're doing it just for money... I don't need to relive the 80's... blah blah blah. Jackasses

halcyon means prosperous and by that i meant musically, and i don't think bands not reforming is for any sort of snobbish reasons, i think it is because their time has come and gone. no need to return to it. chasing the dragon is a term referre to drug users that become addicts by trying to get the very first high again and again but never getting it.
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|