View Single Post
Old 06.15.2006, 05:58 PM   #59
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
I love it so far. The only track I'm not into is Lights out. The rest is great. But I thought the middle part of "Rapture" could have gone on longer. It could have been this long crescendo leading to a noise section and then back to the song. Those are the only 2 tthings that I found wrong with it, in my opinion. And Pink Steam is such a great song.

As far as the pop thing goes, it didn't sound so pop-oriented to me. Kim's songs are the only ones that sound poppy but Lee's and Thurston's don't. Kim's vocals sound great though and her songs are the strongest. I just love her vocals on this album. I don't get why so many people dislike this album, it's really good. The negative posts by the same people are getting really annoying but I guess it's all opinion.

All in all, I'm liking this album. Pink Steam, Sleepin' Around, Rats, Jams Run Free, and The Neutral are my favorites. There are a lot of new favorite Kim songs for me on this album. This is one of her best albums.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|