View Single Post
Old 02.16.2015, 03:20 PM   #263
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
sorry i skipped replying to this earlier, when you asked about mardi gras i was transported back a bit ha ha

anyway, i like to hear things are getting better! and so you got your skates back, after all?

--

also, i'm going to start a food and drink blog, and i'm going to call it ALCHEMY WITH TURDS.

ha ha not really. but it's a good idea so i'm putting it out into the world.

it's okay! and nope. havent gotten my stuff yet. waiting for this dude to say hes coming up here still.

nice name. i'd read it.