View Single Post
Old 01.10.2014, 06:30 AM   #37828
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
wanna come visit me?
http://germany.usembassy.gov/hamburg-restricted-zone/

someone got an eviction cause they were carrying a toilet brush, a few days ago. so last night, i saw A LOT of people walking around with toilet brushes.
they even made a game of it, where people can collect points (police talking to you, police taking your information, getting an eviction, etc. giving you a a perticular amount of points. you can also get bonus points ). Last night I had tuesday's winner at the bar. people are really proud.
i think today there's something going on that's called "reclaim your quarter" where people will just go on the street and do... idk. only thing i know is that it will take place in the street of the bar i work in. since i work alone, i am scared of a _VERY full_ house.
in a few day's they'll also have a GIANT pillow fight in the area.
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|