View Single Post
Old 07.26.2013, 11:46 PM   #32
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I miss going to S-K shows. I was listening to The Woods today while outside reading some Jules Verne and sipping coffee, and I couldn't help but jump up and start dancing around the yard, which got me reminiscing to dancing at so many S-K shows, and how much I miss that. Wild Flag was a lot of fun to see, so was Corin Tucker Band, and while their great, its not the same. Truly, good times!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
I like call the doctor more I guess for the feeling of it, or even the self titled but I have to agree on all hands on the bad one. In fact, I think Pompeii is probably their best track.

Where the fuck is knox so I can rep her for this! I love Pompeii, possibly because I feel I relate to it too much!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|