View Single Post
Old 04.03.2013, 07:37 AM   #45827
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder

surprisingly I'm enjoying this. I was 11 when silent shout came out and it was all over rage (which is this previously awesome late-night music show in aus) and I ldownloaded pass this on off limewire, chucked it on my green ipod mini (RIP babe) and listened to it for ages. I listened to silent shout when tomorrow, in a year came out and they both held up really well, but for me there is no doubt that this record completely shits on both of those. the amount of scope on this is completely unprecedented. I hope to christ they can save pop music because I can't think of anyone else who can.

keiji haino, jim o'rourke, oren ambarchi - now while it's still warm let us pour in all the mystery
harry partch - the world of...
the dead c - the damned
gravetemple - ambient/ruin
:zoviet*france: - assault & mirage
harvey milk - life...the best game in town
parson sound - s/t
lorenzo senni - quantum jelly
guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|